In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) as well as the law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, Mix is responsible for the protection of the privacy of its customers.
Mix is committed to protect and guarantee the confidentiality of all your personal information collected via the website, during contacts you make with us by e-mail, during reservations made in any of our establishments, or by any other means.
Mix is made up of the following companies:
– SRL ROYALE HOTEL, Boulevard du Souverain 25/1, 1170 Brussels, VAT 0769.967.687;
– SRL ROYALE WORK, Boulevard du Souverain 25/2, 1170 Brussels, VAT 0769.967.489;
– SRL ROYALE SPORT, Boulevard du Souverain 25/3, 1170 Brussels, VAT 0769.967.291;
– SRL ROYALE FOOD, Boulevard du Souverain 25/4, 1170 Brussels, VAT 0769.661.828;
These four companies are jointly responsible for processing your personal data.
What personal data is collected by Mix?
The personal information collected by Mix is data that can identify you, such as
· Identity data: Surname, first name, home address, country of residence, passport / ID card number / nationality / date of birth, mother tongue, vehicle registration number.
· Contact details: E-mail address, Telephone number.
· Payment data: Credit card number, billing information.
· Booking data: Date and duration of stay, place of stay, products and services consumed.
When do we collect your personal data?
– When you register on our website
– When you subscribe to our newsletters
– When you make a reservation at Mix
– When you contact us by any means to obtain information about our products or services
– When you use our live chat facility,
– When you complete satisfaction forms after using our services
– When you participate in a competition or promotions
How do we use your personal data?
The data collected is used to manage our relationship with you (reservations, information requests, invoicing, parking management, etc.) in order to guarantee you an optimal service.
It also enables us to offer you a wide range of opportunities that may be of interest to you by personalizing our offers.
With your consent, this information will be used to inform you of promotions, announce new products, and allow you to participate in the loyalty program or in competitions and promotional campaigns.
We also use your data to evaluate our services and improve our website and products and services in order to serve you better, including through customer satisfaction surveys.
Some data must be collected and kept in the context of various legal obligations (accounting and tax, state security, etc.).
· Purpose of surveillance camera
Surveillance cameras are present in the Mix:
– to protect workers and customers from external aggression
– and to prevent theft of company, staff and customer property
Any intrusion into the privacy of customers and employees during this surveillance is kept to a minimum.
· Period of operation of the cameras
Camera surveillance is permanent.
· Processing and storage of images
Only the directors of the various Mix entities, the IT manager and the general management have the right to view the recorded images. The images collected and recorded during camera surveillance are stored for a period of 30 days with the IT department. These images are only processed in accordance with the purpose of the surveillance.
Protection of information relating to minors
Only children over the age of 16 may give their consent to the use of their data for purposes other than those that are necessary and legally required for the follow-up of a reservation in one of our hotels (surname, first name, home address, identity card or passport number).
Under this age, the consent of parents or legal guardians is required for any other use of personal data.
Transmission of data to third parties
The data is processed by Mix’s employees who deal with requests and reservations, as well as by the necessary subcontractors (hotel and restaurant reservation software) and public administrations when required by law.
Your personal data will not be sold or passed on to companies other than Mix or to Mix’s direct subcontractors when this is necessary for the proper performance of its services or for marketing purposes to promote our own products and services. Mix undertakes to use only subcontractors that comply with the GDPR.
Mix does not transfer data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
If we cease trading or our business is transferred to another company, your personal data will be transferred to the business’ purchasers. In this case, Mix will inform you of this transfer when possible.
We will only disclose personal information when required to do so by law or in the good faith, believing that such disclosure is necessary or desirable under the law to protect or defend the rights or property of our establishment or its users.
· How long we keep your data
Unless differently required by law, your personal data will be kept for a maximum of 5 years after the last contact.
· Right to information
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like more information about the data we process, please send your request to
Boulevard du Souverain 25/1
Or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
We will reply to you within a maximum of 30 days.
· Access to data, rectification and deletion
You can delete or deactivate your profile by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 30 days of your request for deletion, your data will be deleted from our databases, unless we are obliged to keep it for legal or regulatory reasons, or for the follow-up of a booking that is not closed yet.
· Right to object and unsubscribe
You can object to the processing of data for marketing purposes (e.g. profiling) at any time free of charge by simply unsubscribing by logging on to “Unsubscribe” in our newsletters or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Once we have received your request to unsubscribe, we will not use your data for marketing purposes unless you give your consent again when you make a future booking with us.
We protect your personal data
Mix makes every effort to ensure the security of the personal data you provide to us.
All the personal data you give us is stored on secure servers which are only accessible to Mix staff who have access rights and who are obliged to keep the information confidential.
– Attention: Mix is present on social networks. When you use the buttons that link to social networks, remember that any information you disclose on social networks becomes public. Mix is not responsible for the use that social networks make of the data that you disclose there. So always be careful about what personal data you give to anyone in this context.
Belgian Data Protection Authority
If you have a question regarding the use of your personal data or wish to initiate a procedure for a request for mediation or a complaint, you can contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority, Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels
0032 (0)2 274 48 00
0032 (0)2 274 48 35